Effective as of August 15, 2020.
We provide important information to California residents and individuals in Europe in the Notice to California Residents Notice and European Users sections.
When you visit this site, we harvest information that includes but is not limited to:
- -Your IP Address
- -Information about your web browser
- -What website, platforms, key words, searches and applications referred you to the site
- -Time zone
- -Cookies that your device might have
- -Contact data: personal or business contact information including your last name, email/mailing addresses, phone number, title, personal/company name.
As you browse our website, we collect information such as your activity and your interactions on the site. This information is known as “Device Information”. This “device information can be collected via the following methods:
- – “Cookies”- these are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Some of our automatic data collection is facilitated by cookies and similar technologies.
- – “Log files”- track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser
- type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- – “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- -Purchase data- order history, information needed to process your order, payment information (includes credit card information), billing address.
- -Contact data - personal or business contact information such as your phone number, email address, title, personal name, company name, Shipping address, mailing addresses.
- -Registration data- information you provide to register for an account or event you registered for along with your date of birth.
- -Profile data- user name and password that you use to set up to create your account/profile on the website- please do not share contact information of others without their rightful consent and permission to do so.
- -Data about others
- -Registration data
- -Communications such as the information you provide when you contact us with any questions, feedback, survey responses.
- -Marketing Data, such as the email address, phone number, or contacts details that we use to send marketing communications about sales, activities, sweepstakes, coupon codes, etc.
Data from other sources:
-Business partners, freelance marketers (ie. advertising and joint marketing partners)
-Data providers, such as information services/data licensors,
-Public sources (ie. blogs, social media platforms, forums)
Information from third party platforms:
If you choose to use a third-party platform such as google, Instagram or Facebook to connect your account on the third-party platform or network through the sites, we may collect information from that network.
How we use your Personal Information:
Your order information is used to successfully place orders and deliver products sold on this website. It is also used for other purposes such as arranging shipping, processing payment information, and also allows us to issue order confirmations, receipts, invoices, and order tracking/status. Order information is also used for communicating purposes, filter orders for fraudulent activity (ip address) and risk protection or provide you with advertising and/or information regarding our products and services. Personal information is also used to help us manage our site and keep it running as smooth and efficiently as possible. It is also used to help our team better market our products and services by generating analytics to see how customers interact with our website. We also reserve the right to use third party plug-ins to effectively collect data and use this to better our marketing and affiliated
Sharing your personal information:
Bearvana LLC reserves the right to share your personal information with third parties. Shopify is used to power this website/online store. Please take the time to read about how Shopify can use your information by visiting their website. We also reserve the right to use Google Analytics, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and Snapchat to collect your personal information and use it to see how our website visitors interact with our website. Finally, we reserve the right to share your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As previously stated, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements. For more information about targeted advertising please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page. You can choose to opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info. Some of the targeted advertisement websites/media platforms we will use include but are not limited to:
(The above websites, companies, and platforms have no direct/indirect affiliation with the products/services provided on this website)
Do Not Track:
When a do not track signal is received from your browser, it is important to note that we do not change/update our use practices, marketing strategies and our data collection due to this.
Access or update your account:
You can update your account with us by logging into your account and updating your information. If you are having issues doing so, feel free to send us an email to "Support@bearvana.co" with your full name, order number, and email used at the time of purchase and we will replace any old information you would like to change.
Opt out of Marketing communications:
At any given time, you may opt out of marketing related emails by following the "opt-out" or "unsubscribe" instruction located at the bottom of the email. You may continue to service service emails and non-marketing emails. If you receive marketing text messages from us, you may opt out of receiving marketing text messages by replying STOP to our marketing message.
Your information is important to us. We have a number of measures in place to safeguard your personal data that is collected. Security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Data Transfers:
Bearvana is headquartered in the U.S. We may have service providers in other countries, therefore your personal information may be transferred outside to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
Info Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are from the European Economic Area (EAA), our legal reason for collecting and using your information depends on the information we collect and why we collect it. We may process your personal info because:
-We need to comply with law authorities.
-You have given us permission to do so.
-We need to perform a contract with you.
-The processing is in our interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
-For payment purposes.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EAA), you have certain data protection rights and in certain circumstances you have the right:
-To access, update or delete any personal information we have on you.
European Residents have the right to access, delete, update, and change their information that is held. If you are seeking to exercise this right, please contact us at Support@Bearvana.co
Under the California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), consumers (you, your) have a right to: request that a business (we, us, Bearvana) that collects your personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business collected about consumers, request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that the company has collected, request that a business sells consumer's personal data, not sell your data. We do not sell personal information. We use tools to facilitate advertising that include collecting device data online via social media companies like Google and Facebook. We collect your online data and device activity. If you would like your data to be deleted, or if you have any requests, please contact us at Support@bearvana.co
When you make a purchase through our website, your data will remain stored unless we are otherwise contacted to delete it. Please email Support@Bearvana.co to do so. Your information will be transferred to The U.S. and Canada.
This website is not intended for individuals under 16 years of age. If any information is collected from such an individual, we will delete it upon request.